-a revolution that I am extremely proud of...
Welcome to the Revolution!
If you’ve stumbled upon this page by mistake, it is your lucky day.
We here at the iRespect Headquarters would like to wish you a very cheerful welcome, and we hope you bookmark this page in your favourites.
What is iRespect you ask?
The iRespect Campaign is a volunteer run organization focused on spreading the seven habits of being human, and a general attitude of respect in the community and eventually the world.
The Seven Habits of Being Human:
1) Make it a habit to smile and say hello to everyone you can, even a complete stranger
2) Make it a habit to open the door for someone in need
3) Make it a habit to swear as little as possible
4) Make it a habit to clean up after yourself and your friends, and respect the environment
5) Make it a habit to not spread rumors
6) Make it a habit to not just standby and witness disrespect but rather speak up and join the revolution!
7) Make it a habit to spread these habits
Most of you already know her, but for those who don't, the power behind this entire movement is one Christine Dine. Out of her creativity and passion sprang the idea for an iRespect Campaign to slowly work on changing the world. Check out the About Us page for more info on the details of the Campaign if you are unfamiliar. The Campaign is spreading like wildfire and it's effect is being seen at Nelson and soon it will be seen in and out of the community.
Ms. Dine is a dynamic person who encourages unique thought and respectful behaviour, and should be recognized for her acheivements thus far.
Pass on the respect.